Yes, as long as your building accepts payments via bank transfer you can pay MCST through ipaymy. MCST payments can be made through the 'Invoice' payment flow. 

Add your building's MCST as a new supplier.  To do this click 'Add Supplier.'

You will need to provide your building's UEN. Don't know it? Don't sweat it! This can easily be found by searching for your MCST number, development name or road name on this Building and Construction Authority database.

Did this answer your question?