If you entered an incorrect Tax Reference Number or 14 digit Payment Slip Number please contact us as soon as possible at support@ipaymy.com or on our live chat. We will try to the best of our ability to help you rectify the situation.

We also recommend you compose an e-mail via the Singpass Tax portal containing the following:

  1. Explanation of the situation along and attaching any supporting tax documents and our bank payment advice with your request to update the tax payment reference number

  2. In the e-mail request a hold on to the due date so no late penalty is provided. 

To compose an e-mail login to your Singpass Tax portal account and click on “Email Us” then “Compose Mail."

Did this answer your question?