With ipaymy you can pay rent, salary and invoice payments directly to your landlord, employee or supplier.
For rent, all payments must be made directly to your landlord and a valid supporting tenancy agreement is required. Types of payments in this category include:
- Recurring rental payment for commercial properties
- Security deposit for commercial properties
For salary, all payments must be made directly to your employee and a copy of the employment contract or payment slip may be required. Types of payments in this category include:
- Recurring salary
- Bonus payments
- Commission payments
- Expense/allowance reimbursements
- Director's Fees
For invoices, all payments must be made directly to your supplier who is a registered business in the respective country and a copy of the invoice being paid must be provided. Payments can not be made to an individual (e.g. peer to peer) or to fund yourself or your business.
Types of acceptable payments in this category include:
- Invoices for goods or services rendered
- Taxes (Income, Property, and GST)
- Insurance (excluding NTUC Income)
- School Fees
- Car loan
- Property purchase (Stamp Duties)
Types of payments not accepted in this category include:
- Sending money to yourself or for any purpose of cash advance to your personal or any associated business accounts.
- Sending money to individuals (peer to peer payment)
- For gambling and related activities
- Payment towards a brokerage or investment account
For more information on payments not accepted in this category please refer to our Terms and Conditions.